MOHLALA E.H INC is built on the core values of honesty, integrity, fairness and loyalty to its Employees, Clients, Vendors and Associates. Our corporate culture provide growth and developing opportunities for all employees who are committed to fulfill the company’s vision and for continuous improvement in quality, processes and instrumental capability.
Mohlala E.H Inc.
• A client focused environment.
• We care about well-being and development of our Lawyers and their supporting staff.
• Mutual respect, treat others as you would like to be treated.
• Highest standard of ethic and integrity is always promoted
Our Conveyancer has a wealth of knowledge and experience in all aspects of Property Law.
Registration of Servitude • Registration of Antenuptial Contract • Registration of Notarial Bonds • Complimentary Notarial Practice
Third Party Claims
Our Lawyers have excellent investigative skills, are extremely resourceful in locating the requisite evidence to establish claims and have conducted several investigations as part of the assessment of claim
• We also do civil litigation matters in both the High Court and The Magistrate Courts
Good Friend you can trust
Why our Firm is best for you
Ezekiel Habakkuk Mohlala is an Admitted Attorney, Conveyancer and Notary Public. He is the sole founder of Mohlala E.H Incorporated. He obtained his LLB Degree from University of Venda in 2009. After he completed his tertiary studies, he was then employed as a Junior Deeds Examiner at Department of Rural Development and Land Reform (DEEDS OFFICE MPUMALANGA at NELSPRUIT) for a period of 4 years.